The province says there will be no more campsites removed from Pinery Provincial Park, near Grand Bend. A local camping advocate spearheaded a campaign after he said he discovered 91 campsites removed from the park earlier this spring. But in a statement from Ontario parks to CTV News, the province says only 52 sites were removed from an ecologically sensitive area last year. It goes on to say no further campsite reductions are planned and work is underway to relocate a portion of the impacted sites to other development zones within the park. On Monday, a 45-day comment period ended for the public to give feedback on the park’s management plan. However, the province said in a statement, “Comments are being reviewed alongside feedback from Indigenous communities and local stakeholders, which will help inform next steps regarding the Pinery Provincial Park Management Plan.”